MITHARG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Specifyy a particular Initiator in JCl

Go down

Specifyy a particular Initiator in JCl Empty Specifyy a particular Initiator in JCl

Post  kasthuri Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:20 pm

Hi,
I have a problem where I have to deal with huge volumes of data. When we transmit that file to Windows, the size comes to 32 GB. When we try to process this file through a job (With CLASS=A), The job executes successfully once, but not if it is re-executed in five minutes. It ABENDs with an SB37 code. (Volume end). We have tried freeing up GBs of space, but we still get the same error.
Analysis of the spool shows that in each case, a different initiator chose the job. When it ran successfully under CLASS=A, INIT 14 picked it up and gave MAXCC=0. But whenever any other Initiator gets involved, for the same CLASS, I get SB37 ABEND.
Is there any way to specify which initiator I want to take my job? I wish to specify that even if Initiator 6 becomes available, my job should work just for Initiator 14, CLASS=A. Is it even possible to do that?

Thanks.

kasthuri

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum